Patient Care is all about YOU
YOU are the most important member of your health care team.
CTHP believes in providing you the best possible care using an integrated care approach. You are central to your health and wellness. You know your body better than anyone else.
You work with your health care team to identify your health status and determine the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
It is your right and responsibility to participate fully in decision making regarding your care.
What you can do for a successful patient visit:
- Be mindful of the provider’s limited time.
- Be concise in your communication. Prepare your questions ahead of time; focus your visit on one problem at a time.
- Ask the meaning of words that you do not understand.
- Ensure that your provider listens.
- Ask your provider what to expect next.
- Ask your provider appropriate questions about your treatment and referrals.
- Questions about your next appointment, payment or directions to a referred provider or lab can be asked of the Certified Medical Assistant.
Consolidated Tribal Health Project, Inc. is committed to healthy lifestyles and honoring traditional Native American values to maintain physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social wellbeing of the community.
Learn more on the About page.