Same Day Care
If you are unsure whether your illness qualifies for a same-day walk in appointment, please call the clinic for clarification: (707) 467-5649.
CTHP now accepts Walk-In cases on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons, starting at 1pm. The following constitute a walk-in appointment:
- Influenza (FLU) symptoms
- Common cold symptoms (usually for more than 3 days)
- Sore throat, possibly strep
- Kidney/bladder/urinary tract infection
- Medication — adverse reactions (severe reactions that include difficulty breathing, please call 911)
- Pediatric patients:
- Bodily harm (major incidences like visible fractures, please call 911)
- Playground and sports injury
- Possible pink eye
- Acute infections (sudden onset)
- All newborn babies (let triage RN/LVN know)
- Fever in children less than 3 months
If you have a medical emergency, go to your nearest emergency room or call 911. Contact reception to schedule a follow up with your provider as soon as possible.